Saturday, September 5, 2009

The week that was!

When I started this blog, my intention was to update it quite frequently. That was until my darling husband disappeared off to Cape Town last Sunday, with the weekend's photos still on his camera. But what a weekend it was!

Saturday night we hosted an inpromtu wine tasting / 30 seconds evening. The weather was stunning and the wine was absolutely awesome(Wooded Chardonnay) and there wasn't a single wine there that I wouldn't highly recommend.
30 seconds turned out to be a real hoot. None of us have actually played for years and we were all a bit rusty (and tipsy ... to be polite ... at least I was. I have averaged about 2 glasses of wine per year for the last 2 years, so you can imagine what tasting 5 different wines would do to me ) Pictured here is the winning girls team!

I think Johan's card said "Dick King", but we were all laughing so hard I don't think anybody got it!

Anyway, we were all in our own beds by 12pm. Quite civilised for such a super evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment